Saturday, March 27, 2010

Describe the best moment in your life.

If you want to know, my happiest moment in my life is when my first love come in my life .It hard to tell anyone because this is my top secret. .I feel shy to tell this to anyone but wrote these love story to who want to read.

This story is start on 3rd September ,I rushed to school because on that day I woke late.So I missed the bus.I had to take cab to go to school.Unfortunately ,when I reached at school ,two teachers on duty waiting for the late students or someone like me.To run from the cruel punishment ,I gave my sadly excuse or in the true word is “lie“.Then, they released me because they fell pity with me.



After that ,I went to my class and made nothing happen. Anyone in my class laughed when I talked about it.On recess, I needed to go to toilet because you know it why.On the way, a girl passing beside me and smelled like lavender from that girl. These smell made me felt calm down and forgot what I want to do next.I saw the girl went to my class.I though may be she was a new student in my class.

After a few minute,I came back to my class.Before that ,I went to toilet first.I felt shocked when I saw the girl was really new student in my class.She sat in front of me.Her name is Lela.She is quiet pretty,good – looking girl and nice.After that day,we always talked each other everything.Then,I felt something different in my heart.Every time, I saw her,I felt happy and may be I fell love with her.It hard to tell her because I don’t want the whole world know.If I told her may be she doesn’t like me.

At the end of the year,I think I must told her because may be next year we never met again.One day,I met her at bus station.These was the time I waiting for.But I just only have pen andno paper.What should I do! I saw a dry leaf.So,I took it.I wrote what I felt about her included my feeling.I used a kid to send these leaf to her.After a few minute,the kid came back with the same leaf.On the back leaf,had written she love me too.So ,that mean she accept me as her boyfriend.Huray!!

I felt veryhappy.At the same time,the music of love played in my head.This is my happiness moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment